Saturday, June 1, 2013

Barbara has a Blog!

Finally!

Not that this is anything new for me. I have always kept a journal. Always. I have notebooks and datebooks from my teen years filled with my thoughts and aspirations. I can tell you when I had a fight with Alan (first boyfriend), what I was thinking when I got engaged and what I did on October 5, 1993 (Ladies night out, we saw "The Fugitive").

The writings have been different over the years, notebooks full of thoughts in my teens and twenties, jotted notes in my thirties and a concise, day-by-day datebook from about 1997 on.

Anyway, what actually is prompting me to start this blog is an 11-day trip I just took to London and Paris with my daughter Lauren. How do you effectively tell all your friends, co-workers and relatives your adventures without driving yourself crazy from having to tell the same thing over and over.

You start a blog.

So join me on my European adventures. And if you like what you read, stay with me for my adventures in general....

No comments:

Post a Comment